How to Request a Reality Capture Quote
Every project demands something a little different. Knowing how our data will be applied to your unique project is key to identifying the right solution and the necessary deliverables. When our team understands this, we can be more efficient in the field and can ensure you receive data that best meets your needs.
Information we need includes the following:
What is your goal? What are you trying to accomplish and what will the data be used for?
What is to be captured?
A building (interior and/or exterior)?
What type of building (warehouse, industrial, office space, mechanical room)?
What is the square footage of the facility and how many total floors (including basement and rooftops) will be captured?
What record information (if any) is currently available?
What is the status and complexity of the site or space?
- Whether it will be occupied by people, furniture, and/or machinery during the capture
- The general accessibility of the space and any security clearance requirements
- Site-specific safety training and equipment requirements
- The level of accuracy required
- The level of detail needed
- The environmental conditions, like excessive dust or moisture
Where is your project located?
Is topography required (road, parking lot, retention pond, quarry, etc.)? How much of the site is covered by trees and vegetation?
Does the data need to be tied to survey control or related to a project coordinate system?
What units, Metric or Imperial?
What deliverable is requested?
- Point cloud (colourized?)
- 3d site imagery (TruView)
- Clearance calculations
- Floor flatness analysis
- Volume measurements
- Orthophoto or ortho-rectified images
- 2D drawings
- Topography model
- 3D fly-through model
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) models